Read Software Trends

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Eleys North America Navigates Manufacturing Complexity With I.B.I.S.

Elesys is a leader in the development and manufacturing of automotive safety electronic controls and committed to delivering the highest quality products while simultaneously improving the company’s performance.

Elesys North America was operating on an outdated version of SAP that exposed them to numerous business risks and limitations. Elesys’ goal in implementing a new solution was not just to replace the old system but to focus on implementing a solution that could help drive significant business improvement, improve user efficiency, increase automation, improve quality, and improve customer responsiveness.

I.B.I.S. and the Microsoft team suggested Dynamics® AX as the clear leader in helping Elesys accomplish their goals with a new system. Elesys was confident that I.B.I.S. is the premier partner for implementing AX in complex manufacturing environments like theirs. “The I.B.I.S. team is made up of manufacturing experts. They really knew our business and helped us achieve our goals with the implementation of Microsoft Dynamics® AX. We have a scalable, supported solution and a true partner in I.B.I.S.,” said Mike Price, Vice President of Administration at Elesys North America

As a result of the implementation the follow benefits were realized:
◾Improved user efficiency.
◾Process Automation.
◾Higher Quality Products.
◾Improved Customer Responsiveness.

To read more about I.B.I.S. and their solution for the manufacturing and distribution sectors, visit the I.B.I.S. Client Success blog.

The Brown Smith Wallace 2015-16 Distribution and Manufacturing Software Guides are currently available for download. Please contact snelson@bswllc.com for more information about these latest editions.

Click to download the: 2015 Distribution Software Guide
Click to download the:  2015 Manufacturing Software Guide
 
To copy and paste into a browser, use the following:
 
2015 Distribution Software Guide: 
 
2015 Manufacturing Software Guide: 
 
Follow Us on Twitter

No comments:

Add to Technorati Favorites